At the workshop, we will discuss several issues including:
• The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
• How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate
if you become disabled (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
• How to plan before you need Long Term Care
• How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!
• Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• How Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether!
• How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over
$6,000 per month locally• How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren