To ensure that your loved ones have access to sufficient funds and/or assets when you die your estate must include sufficient liquidity. Consult with your Missouri estate planning attorney to make sure your plan has the liquidity it needs.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Defining Liquidity
- How Is Liquidity Determined?
- Why Is Estate Liquidity Important?
- Creating Liquidity in Your Estate Plan
- The Magic of Grantor Trusts - November 1, 2023
- IRS Confirms Grantor Trust Status Alone Does Not Cause a Step-Up in Basis - October 26, 2023
- Understanding the Importance of the Simultaneous Death Act - October 19, 2023