Before sitting down to work on your plan, you should give some thought to what your priorities are and what goals and objectives you want to focus on in your plan.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- How is Incapacity Defined in Missouri?
- How Likely are You to Suffer an Incapacity?
- What Can Happen Without an Incapacity Plan?
- Selecting Your Executor, Trustee and Other Important Roles
- How Will You Age in Place and Be Able to Die at Home? - August 16, 2020
- Beneficiary Designations and Other Non-Probate Transfers - August 15, 2020
- Leaving Assets Can Be Tricky – Part 3 - August 13, 2020