Although your Last Will and Testament serves as the foundation for your overall estate plan, your plan will likely include numerous other estate planning documents, tools, and strategies. Exactly which documents, tools and strategies you choose to include in your estate plan will depend on your unique goals and objectives. Trusts, however, are a common addition to a comprehensive estate plan because of the flexibility trusts offer and the varied and numerous goals and objectives that can be satisfied with a trust.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Trust Basics
- Who Can Be the Trustee of Your Trust?
- What Does the Trustee Actually Do?
- Family Trustee vs. Professional Trustee – Pros and Cons
- Staying Current is Especially Important in the Pandemic - November 17, 2020
- Staying Current is Especially Important in the Pandemic - October 1, 2020
- How Will You Age in Place and Be Able to Die at Home? - August 16, 2020