The overall purpose of probate is to ensure that all of the assets owned by the decedent at the time of death are accounted for and ultimately distributed to the intended beneficiaries or heirs of the estate.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What is Probate?
- Testate vs. Intestate Estates
- Executor/Personal Representative Duties
- Small Estate Administration
- Avoiding Probate
- How Will You Age in Place and Be Able to Die at Home? - August 16, 2020
- Beneficiary Designations and Other Non-Probate Transfers - August 15, 2020
- Leaving Assets Can Be Tricky – Part 3 - August 13, 2020