The overall purpose of probate is to ensure that all of the assets owned by the decedent at the time of death are accounted for and ultimately distributed to the intended beneficiaries or heirs of the estate.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What is Probate?
- Testate vs. Intestate Estates
- Executor/Personal Representative Duties
- Small Estate Administration
- Avoiding Probate
- Joint Tenancy Problems in Estate Planning - April 22, 2021
- Staying Current is Especially Important in the Pandemic - November 17, 2020
- Staying Current is Especially Important in the Pandemic - October 1, 2020