The overall purpose of probate is to ensure that all of the assets owned by the decedent at the time of death are accounted for and ultimately distributed to the intended beneficiaries or heirs of the estate.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What is Probate?
- Testate vs. Intestate Estates
- Executor/Personal Representative Duties
- Small Estate Administration
- Avoiding Probate
- Business Succession Planning May Be Easier than You Think - May 26, 2022
- It Can Be Scary to Die Without an Estate Plan…the HORRORS of Intestacy - December 23, 2021
- Neither Age Nor Health Determines Whether You Need an Estate Plan - December 21, 2021