The overall purpose of probate is to ensure that all of the assets owned by the decedent at the time of death are accounted for and ultimately distributed to the intended beneficiaries or heirs of the estate.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- What is Probate?
- Testate vs. Intestate Estates
- Executor/Personal Representative Duties
- Small Estate Administration
- Avoiding Probate
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- The Not-So Transparent Corporate Transparency Act - May 30, 2023
- How Tax and Non-Tax Considerations Impact Estate Planning – Part II - May 25, 2023
- How Tax and Non-Tax Considerations Impact Estate Planning – Part I - May 18, 2023